Friday, February 4, 2011

Taking control..

So today I called Best buy to get Hubby phone back since they have had it for over a month. The Geek squad customer rep says it will be another 2 weeks. I called bullshit talked to a manager who is rushing the fix hopefully Hubby will get phone at the end of next week.
Then I called Girl scout council about the unfairness of the cookie situation for the troops who live in West Warwick. I will let you know how that conversation goes if she calls me back if she doesn't I will be calling her.
On Monday I get to call them again anyway, my daughter who now is doing her 4th year as a brownie wrote them herself to ask them why and wanted an explanation. They have failed her by not replying to her at all. Well Mom is not happy so I am going to call and demand they answer her letter that she wrote her self in September. Not looking for a miracle with that just the common decency of a response.
Will keep you posted on the outcome..

2 comments:

  1. I love your Faery and Star layout!!! What is the cookie situation in WW? I hope it gets resolved. I haven't had a problem with Brianna's NK Troop. That's awful they haven't responded to Kensy's letter!!! You're a good Mom, Connie, fighting for what you believe in and fighting for your family!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with Manda...it is good that you have finally said enough is enough and are doing what you need to get things done...and it will mean a lot to Kensy to know that her mom has her back no matter what! ;) Loves ya!

    ReplyDelete