Thursday, February 24, 2011

Fuckin Perfect

 I have fallen in love with this song. I truly should be an anthem for all people but especially girls. I had a hard time as a teenager and this song makes me proud of who I am and that I got through what I did.. Pink is an amazing artist she truly is a mentor for me. Sometimes the songs feel as though they were written for me. She is a great role model and inspiration. So thank you Pink for making it ok to just be me.,. Sexy, fun, loud and crazy. elegant and spunky. She has a grace and nonjudgmental way of life. She may be famous but is still very real. Her music speaks volumes. And like her they range from sweet, powerful, funny, sexy and plain in your face I am who I am. She is a timeless artist and I am glad that my 9yr daughter loves her to the messages of strong women in control but still caring is a great message. Her music has not turned into a pure sexual montage like so many have she allows herself and us as consumers to be able to feel and reflect on more than sex..



1 comment:

  1. So I watched this with Mia sitting on my lap, as she is having a clingy mommy day...and this song and video gave me goose bumps. This should be an anthem for anyone who has felt beaten down by others and less then what society has deemed they should be. Great post! ;)

    ReplyDelete