Saturday, February 5, 2011

no more illusion

Today I realize that women as a whole young and old including myself worry to damn much about hurting people. When in fact the only person we hurt is ourselves. Regardless of why we do it whether it be due to society or just our own perception of what we think we should be doing at our age or what is appropriate is crazy.. So I say today should be the start of a new day stop the Illusion.

EMBRACE yourself all sides with out dark there is no light. Become dependent on yourself and brake the chains that hold you from being all you want and desire to be.. All women are a Warrior and know what they need to fight for and how find your inner Warrior love her and know that to find the balance is to find true peace and happiness within yourself..
Let your Warrior speak.. Amazing things will happen...

2 comments:

  1. So very true, in fact my journal entry yesterday was all about me doing that...really figuring out what I want and what I just settle for thinking that i will never get what I want, so I take the next best thing...no more...I refuse to spend my whole life just settling for what I think I can have, rather then just taking what I want!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that is good there is no need for people especially women to do that to ourselves.. I will start a revolution hahaha

    ReplyDelete