Saturday, January 7, 2012

Luckiest Girl Ever




I woke up this morning with a feeling of pure love, relaxation, and happiness. I have realized I am in fact the Luckiest Girl Ever..
The small things I see from people everyday are what makes me Lucky, amazing letters, texts, phone calls, and even smaller things like waking up to the laundry folded..
I am super grateful for My husband who loves me completely and supports me fully, My amazing daughter who has taught me so much and is still teaching me everyday..
And for my Family and Friends who understand and love all of me...
With all the things I have in my life all the positiviy and happiness I have realized that I want for nothing. Material things are nothing comapred to what I have in family, friends and love.

So I am spreading my Happiness and Love to you... We are all Lucky and Loved....

No comments:

Post a Comment