Thursday, January 26, 2012

Colored and Funky Tights and Leggings


I recently have found myself loving funky tights, leggings and even socks. But unsure how to wear these without looking super young or plan out gaudy. So after some research I figured I would share my results. As women we all need to get our fashion on and stand out a little without looking well ridiculous..

Tip 5+ Last Minute Million Dollar Tips

*Do not wear footless tights UNLESS tucking into a pair of boots.
*Do not ever wear tights without covering up your you know whats. Tight are NEVER pants!
*Do wear shoes that show off the tights: T-straps, Pumps etc.
*Do not wear sneakers, or anything casual with colored tights, it just doesn't work. You'll look like 80s fitness people and in a bad way.
*Do not wear colored tights with flats unless at least 5' 7". (This includes me as I am 5'2")
*Do add texture or prints to your colored tights if your outfit is very muted.
*Only wear booties that are the exact color of your tights, otherwise you're cutting off your stems!





Have great day.
p.s Who ever thought I would wear funky lol

No comments:

Post a Comment